Business Insurance Basics
Types of Business Insurance
Business insurance can be purchased to cover nearly every risk encountered by your business. There are categories of business insurance that cover specific risks. Here you can learn about the different categories of business insurance.
- Keeping it Simple: Business Insurance Covers Four Types of Risks
- Overview of Types of Business Insurance Policies
- Specialized Business Insurance Policies
- Glossary of Common Insurance Terms
Insurance Professionals: Agent or Broker?
Choosing an insurance professional is an important consideration when purchasing business insurance. There are two types of insurance professionals: agents and brokers. Here we discuss the differences and help the business owner decide which professional is the best fit for their business.
- Agents and Brokers: What is the Difference?
- Choosing an Insurance Professional
- Accreditation and Experience
- Listing of the Largest Insurance Brokers in the United States
The insurance company the business owner chooses for their business insurance is an important decision. The insurer should be financially sound and possess an excellent record of service to its insureds. Here we look at ways to decide upon a business insurer.